Friday, November 13, 2015

A CTI Testimonial: Part 5

A karate kid doing a punchJennifer P.

WOW. We have been part of the CTI family for 5 1/2 years. We have 2 boys that each started at age 4. First, we have been blown away by the incredible, caring teachers. Each student truly matters as an individual to them. They are invested in the kids' success. Secondly, this has improved our sons' abilities to focus and take direction in other areas like school, music, and different team sports. Taekwondo isn't just about going to classes. It is about teaching individuals to live a positive life of excellence in all areas: school, work, home, and on the mat at class! We would like to give a special shout out to our first instructor, Master Albrechtson, and our current instructors, Mrs. Morgan and Mr. Greaves. They are outstanding role models and we are grateful to be part of this great organization. Thank you to everyone for your dedication to our family.


Andy M.

I enjoy training at the Colorado Taekwondo Institute and believe that it is the best martial arts program in the region. The instructors are constantly training to improve their teaching abilities. The Colorado Taekwondo Institute offers physically demanding classes but also has a strong emphasis on the educational aspects of martial arts. Respect and proper attitude are very important aspects of our students’ training. Not only will the body be trained but the mind and spirit will be trained as well. There is always something fun and exciting going on at the Colorado Taekwondo Institute. I get to participate in four tournaments per year that involve the students at all five Denver area martial arts schools plus the Craig, Colorado campus. We have two national events per year including one that happens in Colorado over the summer. I have had the honor of training with world renowned Martial Artists at these national events. We host several seminars during the year that are led by the founder of Colorado Taekwondo Institute, Grandmaster James M. Sautel, 7th degree Black Belt. We also offer two week-long day camps for our younger students. One happens over the summer and one over the Christmas holiday. At the Black Belt level, the Colorado Taekwondo Institute offers opportunities to travel internationally to train and compete as a group. The Colorado Taekwondo Institute has something for anyone who wishes to train their body, mind and spirit. I highly recommend it!


Krysta G.

At the age of eight my daughter started showing an interest in "trying out" martial arts. She was quite shy and afraid of everything so my husband and I agreed that martial arts could be great for her. I researched a lot of local places but was sold with my first impression of the Westminster Colorado Taekwondo Institute. Kelsey, a fellow student, told me about the school with such passion and she was so sweet and genuine. I knew I wanted my daughter to be around such positive role models who felt so passionately for the art. Now eight and a half months later I couldn't be happier with the Colorado Taekwondo Institute. My daughter is so proud of her accomplishments and has really come out of her shell. She looks so forward to class and the tournaments have boosted so much self esteem and confidence in her. I owe a lot of this growth to Mrs Sally Morgan who has been fabulous as a teacher and role model. I can't say enough good about this place! THANK YOU for helping my daughter grow in such a positive way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment